Summary of the changes:
- Use a low-passed value of the signed innovation test ratio to trigger
the state variance boost. The threshold of 0.2 has been chosen using log
replay and simulation scenarii.
- Do not reset the learned accel noise during a state variance boost.
After a few tests, this does not seem to help at all.
- Continue to learn the accel noise even if the measurement got rejected
to avoid ignoring sudden changes of noise
- Lower the acceleration noise time constant and increase min/max
values to avoid learning quickly a small variance that could temporary
destabilize the filter
- Update filter time constants. Increasing the speed of the residual lpf
improves the quality of the learned accel noise
Hover thrust estimator #13981
move hover_thrust_estimator to new module (mc_hover_thrust_estimator) #14182
MC_HTE: Stability improvements #14378
HTE: enable by default #14419
Replay from log https://review.px4.io/plot_app?log=82ee3e29-5422-450b-8030-df6a93b81a88 (given by the test team: #14182 (comment))
Replayed with tunning proposed by this PR: